Monday, April 14, 2008

Ecology Conservation Director

Yep! I am going to be the Eco/Con Director this year at Maple Dell. I am so excited and at the same time so scared. I will have a lot of responsibility, lots of paperwork, and lots of merit badges to teach. But I am going to have a ton of fun this summer! I couldn't ask for a better summer job! (it would help if they payed a little more, but i don't do this for the money.) So wish me luck everyone and try to have as much fun this summer as i know that i will have :) here is a picture of my area.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats and best of luck to you! I know you will do a GREAT job!!

soccerfreak said...

i knew you would get the job and dont worry you will do fine and remember what aaron says fake it until you make it he told me that like a million times last year its stuck in my head so see ya on the 31st if not sooner

your camp friend
jeremy