Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 23: 15 facts about yourself

1. I prefer sleeping in a tent than in a building.
2. I have a nephew who is 5 years younger than me.
3. Both my high school and my university, have awesome unofficial school songs, "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor and "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
4. I played softball for 5 summers when I was young.
5. One of my favorite things to do in the Summer is go to the zoo, even though I am an adult now.
6. The only memory my friends have of playing at my house is playing with the dress ups in my basement. (I think it is because my family has the coolest dress ups ever!)
7. I have played the violin since I was 5 years old.
8. I love rappelling but hate rock climbing.
9. Most of the time I would rather hang out with my family than my friends.
10. My biggest fear is being attacked by an animal at night in the woods.
11. There are a lot of places I want to go visit in the world, but I probably never will because I HATE flying. It makes me sick.
12. I don't like amusement park rides. They also make me sick.
13. One of my favorite foods is toast.
14. I became accident prone once I went to College.  In college I got stitches, broke a bone, sprained my wrist and my shoulder, and slid off the side of a mountain while hiking.
15. And the most common thing about me that everyone knows is , I am the youngest of 10 kids. I love my big family!

No comments: