Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Days 27-30

Ok wow, I never finished this project. I warned you all that I might not do it in 30 days... or a year... ok so
Day 27 a picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
I really am not in the mood to go hunt down the most recent picture of me.  In fact I don't think I have one from the last 3-4 months.  So if you really want to know, go look at my facebook page.

Day 28 your favorite music
hmmmm :) I love music. I listen to County mostly, but i have found lately that if I listen to Classical on my way home from work, I am a much happier person.  That must be the violinist in me.

Day 29 something that you could never get tired of doing
Hiking. I can never get enough of being out in nature enjoying the beauty and enjoying it at a nice slow hiking pace. I just wish i had more time for it and more people who randomly love to go hiking.

Day 30 a photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past
Once again, I don't have a picture of me. Let me describe how i look tonight though. (It will help you appreciate the fact that I don't have a picture.) I have my hair pulled back into a pony tail. My make up has pretty much worn off, I am wearing sweats and I don't feel well tonight. There you go. As for the 3 good things in the past?? Well... 1. I graduated from college with my bachelors degree. 2. I have had the chance to travel the world playing my violin. 3.  I have always been blessed with really good friends.

There I finished :)

No comments: