Wednesday, January 30, 2008

fun insanity

yesterday/today was insane. after going to all of my classes yesterday and getting out of school at 9:00pm i went on a date with Rory. We went to Denny's for dinner and Jake and Alycia met us there. After the date Rory and I both had a lot of studying to do so we decided to study together. I have a test today that i need to study for a lot and he had a lot of math to do. We ended up studying until 4:20 this morning. By that time i had decided that sleep was not worth it since i had to wake up at 5:15 anyway for work. so i went home and showered and got ready for the day. i actually got to eat breakfast at home today instead of on the way to work. I am exhausted today but i would say it was worth it. we had a lot of fun and i feel prepared for my test now. well i guess thats all for now. peace!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

"studying" - is that what the kids are calling it these days?