Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My weekend

This last weekend,(i know it's a little late) I got to go to St. George with my sister Madeline and her kids Anna and Ben. Madeline had to go down for a music convention so i went down to babysit the kids. We stayed at the Courtyard Marriot. On Friday I took the kids swimming at the hotel. There was another family swimming at the same time and they asked me where i was from. I told them that i live in Cedar City and then the rest of the time their little boy who was probably about 3 kept saying "she is from Cedar City!" It was really funny. Later that afternoon I took the kids to the temple Visitor's Center, where they each got their own picture of Jesus. Then we went hiking around the rocks on the edge of town. We went through the crack. The kids loved it! Then on Saturday I took them to Fiesta Fun. We played Miniture Golf and the kids played on the soft play. We all had a lot of fun but by the end of the weekend we were all exhausted and i was happy to come back to the peace and quiet of my apartment.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Looks like FUN! I love to get away to St. George in the winter :) You should post some of these on the family site too.