Monday, February 18, 2008

president's day weekend

I got to come home for presidents day weekend. It was such a blast. Saturday night was the Maple Dell staff reunion up at maple dell. I was going to take pictures but i left the camera in the car. oops! but here is what camp kinda of looks like right now.
Isn't it beautiful? So we just socialized and played games. We all got interviewed for this next summer. I was the last one interviewed and by that time it was midnight.
Then on Sunday we had our family dinner. It was really nice to see all of my nieces and nephews last night. once again i forgot to get pictures. Jessi was being so cute. she would walk around doing the peace sign saying "peace". Today I have been able to sleep in and spend time with Melissa. I am just waiting for my ride to come pick me up now so that i can head back to Cedar. I hope everyone had a good 3 day weekend!

No comments: