Tuesday, May 13, 2008

a quick update

well, i survived finals. I took my last test on may 2nd. I was supposed to drive home that day too, but by the time i got all my cleaning done and all checked out i was too tired to drive alone for 3 hours. so instead i went downstairs and helped Rory finish up his cleaning and packing so that he could get checked out. I then helped him move all his stuff to his Aunts house. After that we rented a movie and crashed in his living room for one last movie night. the next morning at 6:30 we woke up and said goodbye for 4 months, so that he could go to work and i could get headed home.
I got my grades back. all of my classes were in the "B" range except for math, which i failed. oops. (i wasn't too surprised by it).

This last saturday i got to spend my day hiking. I started out the morning by hiking to Timpanogos Cave with Liz, Rosey, Melody, Katie, Rachel and Rob. we didn't go through the cave cause that costs money and we are all poor, but it was a great hike. Then we went and got lunch and then Liz, Rosey, Melody, and I drove to camp and did more hiking. We tried to go up to Rondezvous Ridge, but there was still quite a bit of snow up there and we lost the trail. so after hiking around for a while we turned back, and headed down the pipeline trail and into pine forest. In Pine Forest we discovered that Einstein (the tree that had been struck by lightning that we would show to the scouts) had fallen over. We headed back into camp and took a picture of '06, '07, and '08s Nature Directors in front of the nature cabins. (Rosey, Melody, and Me) If i had the picture i would post it, but it was on Rosey's camera.

Now i am just getting ready for camp to start. in the mean time i will be house sitting for my parents. And there is an update on me! sorry for the lack of pictures. I misplaced my camera for a few days, but it has been found. :)

2 comments:

Knot DemiGod said...

*hugs! You're awesome Janet!! I'm so happy that you come at lunch to visit me. Thanks again :)

Leah said...

Isn't it great to have a break?!?!!

Sounds like another semester down. I love your dance pics below. How fun!