Friday, September 19, 2008

The Rule of 5's

my friend Ashleigh tagged me with this so here it is.
Rules

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
5 things to do on todays list. . .

1. Get ready for day
2. Do laundry
3. Go shopping
4. Eat food
5. Keep my mind occupied. possibly with homework.

Five snacks I enjoy. . .

1. vanilla wafers
2. granola bars
3. any kind of cookie
4. crackers
5. tuna fish with my crackers

Five things I would do if I were a Millionare. . .

1. buy a car
2. pay for school
3. buy new clothes
4. travel
5. help my friends out with school

5 places I have lived. . .

1. Orem
2. Camp Maple Dell, Payson, Ut
3. Manzanita, Cedar City, Ut
4. Windsor, Cedar City, Ut
5. Academy Square, Cedar City, Ut

I tag. . .

1. whoever
2. feels
3. like
4. it
5. :)


No comments: