Wednesday, October 15, 2008

midterms

So here is a little update on my life recently. This week is midterms. (yuck) I feel pretty good about them though. I did really good on my outdoor skills canyoneering midterm, and i feel like i knew most of the answers on my photography midterm, and i was finally able to find the answers for my outdoor rec midterm. Now i just have to hope that i found the right answers. So yeah school is going really well. And as a bonus all of my classes have been canceled this thursday :)
Even though Rory and I are both really busy, we have found time to still spend quite a bit of time together and we are having fun. We have a bunch of friends coming down for the weekend so we are going to have a lot of fun. we are hoping that it will get warm enough that we can go hiking with them or something fun outside.
This last weekend i was able to go home to visit my family and my friends. I got to go to my friend Celeste's baby shower. It was so fun to see her again. I also got to see my friends Sarah, Jenny, and Kristen. We don't get to see each other very often so it is really fun when we do. we were really good friends back in Junior High. I wish i could post some pictures with this post, but i don't have my camera with me so bare with me. Im going to try and keep this more updated as well, so stay tuned!

No comments: