Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Late Birthday

So i just realized that i never posted about my birthday! This year i turned 22. It was such a good birthday. I woke up and my roommates had decorated the apartment with balloons and streamers and a present. It was on a monday so i didn't even have to go to classes on my birthday which was nice. Rory and I went out to the Old Iron town ruins. We discovered them a few weeks ago, but didn't get a chance to look at them so we went back. It was kind of interesting and it gave me a chance to finish up my photography assignment. Then my friend Dana took me out to lunch where i ate way too much food. That night Rory was going to take me to dinner but i was still full from lunch so instead we went to the library and worked on our puzzle for a while. Then he pulled off a really cool surprise. He told me that he had to go pick up something from his aunts house but when we got there he took me to the backyard which had a gazebo, where he had music playing and he made me some really good flambes. After that we went out to 3peaks where we played on the swings and star gazed. It was so much fun and made for the perfect birthday ever!

2 comments:

Arti said...

I'm such a jerk. I totally missed your birthday. Just know that if I had known, I totally would have done something. Man, I miss hanging out with you. Oh, and I found your blog! Gotta love Brayden. I found yours on his blog. Anyway, happy belated birthday. And I'm glad you had so much fun. :)

Brianna Jean said...

HAPPY BELAIDED 22nd BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE IT WAS A FANTASTICLY AWESOME DAY FOR YOU!