Tuesday, March 18, 2008

123 book meme

Meme Rules:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

"It even has ribbons. No baby in the Cove has ever had ribbons afore. It's plumb purty, as a pleasant as the flowers." Her rough fingers caressed the sheer cotton fabric. "My baby's so purty. Oh, Miz Christy, I'm obleeged to you!"

Christy by Catherine Marshall

I have been reading this book off and on for probably 4 years now and im only on page 120. From what i remember it is a good book. I really just don't like reading and most books don't keep my attention long enough for me to make it all the way through the book. I would give you a synopsis of what it's about but i haven't made it far enough yet and it's been a long time since I have ready any of it. So if you want to know what it's about go read it for yourself.

I tag: Brayden, Lynnette, and Ashleigh

No comments: