Friday, March 14, 2008

Tuesday's hike.

I know i am slow at posting about this little adventure. Tuesday was Rory's birthday and all he wanted to do was to go back to Zions and go hiking again. So Me and Rory and Jake and Alycia went and did the emerald pools hike. its a nice 1 mile hike. we took our time and took a lot of pictures and just had a lot of fun together. When we were up at upper falls we decided that we wanted to go out to a sand bar in the middle of the pool and get our picture taken. so we all jumped out there. When it was time to go back we discovered that it was going to be quite a challenge. I almost fell in, and if i had i would have taken Rory in with me. It was a ton of fun. we didn't get home till 9 at night then we went to a birthday party for Rory and had cake and icecream and then we watched a movie. Alycia and me
me climbing the rocks
the group.
the group on the sand bar

1 comment:

jazz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.