Thursday, March 27, 2008

back to school

Well, school has started again for me and it has felt like midterms all over again since i got back on tuesday. my teachers decided that it would be a good idea to have tests right after spring break since they all know just how much we study over spring break. I had a criminal justice test yesterday that i think i did really well on. I had to write a 3 page paper yesterday for my marriage and family relations class and i have a math test today. I also have a test next tuesday in my sight singing and ear trainging class. Luckily i only have 4 more weeks of classes once this week is over and then finals week! yay! It's going to be a busy month full of final projects and tests and papers. time to go study for my math test :)

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

This is a downer - makes me not miss school all that much! Next time post about something FUN!

Leah said...

Hey, I thought I would answer your music theory question here for ya. I am in second year, advanced theory. They do basic for 2 semesters and advanced for 2 semesters. Form and analysis comes next, but I don't need that for my associates. It's been hard! Good luck!